Super creative title, I know. I owe the honor of receiving this award with many thanks to The Impossible Girl, and no, I don’t mean Clara Oswald. (Who I don’t really know anything about because season 7 part 2 isn’t free on Amazon Prime yet. *glowers*) Anyway, you should go look at her blog because I am sure it is much more deserving of an award than mine.
And now for ze rules:
1. Post the Libester Award Graphic on your site
2. Thank the person who nominated you
3. The nominee has to write 11 facts about themselves
4. Answer the 11 questions from the post of the person who nominated you
9 4 other blogs for the award
6. The nominee will create 11 questions of their own for their nominated bloggers to answer
Right then. Let’s get started.
Stuff About Artgirl I’m Sure You Really Wanted to Know
1. I’m always rotten at coming up with interesting facts about myself.
2. Usually the only romance in fiction I approve of is the kind where one of the characters dies at the end. (Actually, I plan on writing a post explaining why.)
3. One of my new dream roles as an actress is to play a companion on Doctor Who, but this will never happen because of my American accent.
4. Another dream of mine is to have one of my favorite authors say they love my books (because I will be published. I will.)
5. On weekends and school breaks I’m likely to spend entire days in my pajamas.
6. I have always really wanted a nickname.
7. I love to study smiles, and I can always tell when one is fake.
8. When I was younger I thought it would be really fun to be an olympic figure skater because I’d get to wear a fancy costume and have people throw flowers at me.
9. I’m a child at heart and refuse to accept that places like Narnia, Hogwarts, and Middle Earth don’t exist.
10. I stayed up past midnight when the seventh Harry Potter book came out to buy a copy right when it was released with my mom, who’d sewn us both wizard hats.
11. I have always wanted to try the fictional dishes that my favorite characters enjoy (shrimp in cream sauce, fish fingers and custard, sweets from Honeydukes, etc.)
Questions from the person who nominated me:
1.If you could be part of any story (a book or movie or TV show), which story would you chose?
This is a really, really difficult choice. The thing is, much as I love my favorite fictional realms, they’re so dangerous and I’d never survive. But, that aside, it’s really hard to choose just one. I think I’d travel through time and space with the Doctor, and along the way we could visit places like Hogwarts and Middle Earth.
2.Tea or coffee?
3.Which fictional character bares the most resemblance to you (either in physical appearance, in character or both)?
This is a tough one. I’m not really like any fictional characters, since they’re nearly always brave, and I know I’m a coward. I’m very bookish like Hermione Granger, sort of average (in a good way) like Rory Williams, and I look a bit like Prim.
4.Summer or winter?
Both! I love summer because I have some free time and it’s my birthday, and I love winter because of hats and socks and snow and fuzzy blankets and cocoa.
5.Would you rather watch exclusively TV shows or movies for the rest of your life?
Nooooooo don’t make me choose! I am probably the most indecisive person on the planet (there’s another fun fact) and could never decide.
6.If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Well, aside from places that don’t actually exist, I’ve always wanted to visit Italy.
7.Gummy bears or chocolate?
Chocolate. Most definitely.
8.What’s the first movie you really remember? And why was it so memorable?
I think my fist movie was about Piglet, but the first movie I really remember seeing was Star Wars: A New Hope. I was probably six or seven, and my best friend and neighbor invited my dad and I to go over to her house and watch it. I managed to stay awake through the entire thing, and I think I enjoyed it. One thing I really remember was that my friend’s dog was in the corner the whole time, and I couldn’t tell his breathing apart from Darth Vader’s.
9.Which song could you listen to on repeat for hours?
Anything by Murray Gold. He is a brilliant composer and makes me want to listen to nothing but the Doctor Who score.
10.Comedy or Horror?
Definitely comedy. I’ve never seen a horror movie in my life, and don’t intend to.
11.Which Big Bang Theory character are you?
I don’t watch the show, so I really wouldn’t know.
I apologize for not nominating nine like I was supposed to; I’m still working on my goal of reading more blogs.
Questions For My Nominees:
1. Pizza or pancakes?
2. What is your favorite word?
3. What was your favorite book as a child and why?
4. Would you rather be able to fly two feet off the ground, turn invisible (but only when no one’s looking), or make it rain squirrels?
5. What is your opinion on the word “weird”? Is it a compliment? And endearment? Would you use it to describe yourself?
Would you use it to describe me?
6. If you could go on an adventure with one fictional character, who would it be and why?
7. Have you ever found yourself completely caught up in a fictional world with no chance of escape? What world? Did it result in any near-disasters?
8. What is your second favorite color?
9. Would you rather own a horse-sized goat or a combination dinosaur/platypus?
10. What is your opinion on the moon?
11. Which is better for building forts: an unlimited supply of cardboard boxes or blankets, pillows, and several chairs?
As the Tenth Doctor would say: I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.
But actually, I made the questions unusual on purpose, because it’s always fun to read the answers to strange questions. I hope you like them, and I hope you have a very lovely day.